Versatile, reliable, and ready to carry your family - or business - to the next big thing.
7,000Quality & Durability Tests
800,000Miles of Reliability Road Testing
The 2014 NV Passenger
Rearrange Your Expectations
Starting at $32,570[*]
NV Passenger HD S
- 4.0-liter DOHC V6 engine
- 17" Steel wheels with 245/70R17 tires
- 12 Rear passenger heating and cooling vents
- 324 Seating configurations
- Water-repellent cloth seats with vinyl wear patches on bolsters
- Driver's under-seat storage tray and eight cup holders
- Eight standard air bags[*]
- Optional 5.6-liter DOHC V8 engine[*]
NV Passenger HD SV
Includes NV Passenger HD S contents plus:
- 17" Chrome-clad wheels
- Chrome exterior trim
- Multi-functional lockable center console
- Driver's seat storage pocket
- 8-way power driver's seat
- Steering-wheel-mounted audio and cruise controls
- Rear Sonar System[*]
- Six rear passenger area map lights
- Optional 5.6-liter DOHC V8 engine
NV Passenger HD SL
Includes NV Passenger HD SV contents plus:
- 5.6-liter DOHC V8 engine
- Final gear ratio of 3.54:1
- Standard towing equipment with 8,700 lb towing capacity[*]
- Fog lights and Front Sonar System [*]
- Leather-appointed seats
- Heated front seats and leather-wrapped steering wheel
- Bluetooth® Hands-free Phone System[*]
- Dual-zone front air conditioning
- Auto-dimming rearview mirror with compass
- 5.6L DOHC 32 Valve V8 Engine
- 3.54:1 Axle Ratio
- Extendable Outside Chrome Tow Mirrors w/ Heat
- Front (2) Tow Hooks w/ Tow Mode AT
- Class-IV Receiver Hitch
- 7-Pin Connector Pre-Wiring
- Brake Controller Pre-Wiring
- HD Battery
- Electric Auto-Dimming Rear View Mirror w/ Compass
Job Well Done
Reliable innovation, inside and out, is the cornerstone of every passenger van we design. It's time to transport your expectations.
Tour the NV Passenger van and see what makes it the best choice for you.
Safety First in its Class
With eight standard air bags—including roof-mounted curtain side-impact supplemental air bags with rollover sensor for 2nd-4th row outboard occupant head protection—the NV Passenger van has most in its class [*]
Increase Your Flexibility
324 seating configurations for up to 12 passengers and a class-leading[*] total of six independent rear seats give your business a leg up on the competition.
With integrated headrests, more space between rows, slide-out cup holders, available reading light and power outlets, the NV Passenger van takes comfort to the next level.
Stop squinting to see. Turn on one of six individual reading lights.
Overhead A/C vents ensure every passenger's ride is the perfect temperature.
Heating vents from front to rear keep every row comfortable.
Heating and Cooling
Uncramp Your Style
When the driver's also the cashier and skycap, the cabin should make life easier. Nissan thought a flexible center console, more legroom and increased visibility just might do the trick.