Program & Enrollment
Choose Nissan Commercial Fleet for the highest quality fleet vehicles, competitive incentives, priority ordering and superior customer service.
Fleet Sales Program Details:
- 2017 Nissan Fleet Sales Program
- 2017 Infiniti Fleet Sales Program
- 2016 Nissan Fleet Sales Program
- 2016 Infiniti Fleet Sales Program
Applicants for an NNA Fleet Certification Number must:
Complete an Application for an NNA Fleet Certification Number:
Complete optional EFT Form:
The five-vehicle minimum requirement can be met by a combination of the first order, plus the vehicles the prospective NNA Certified Fleet Account has in its inventory. The vehicle order(s) will be processed following NNA Fleet Certification.
Government agencies, public utilities and professional driving schools have no vehicle minimum. Government agencies include city, county and state governments, and their various departments whose purchases are federal excise tax exempt. Public utilities include telephone, water, gas and electric companies.
NNA Fleet Certification Numbering Process
Certification numbers include a descriptive alpha prefix character and five numeric digits. Each category is shown below.
- B12345 B = Business Fleet
- L12345 L = Leasing Company
- R12345 R = Car Rental Company
- G12345 G = Government Agency or Public Utility
Certification Numbers for Corporate Accounts and Licensees
- Corporate: two alpha characters followed by four zeros, e.g., avis = av0000. this format will be used for all corporate accounts.
- Licensees: two alpha characters, e.g., av for avis, followed by state abbreviation, e.g., ca for california, followed by a two-digit licensee number, hence avca01 would be avis licensee number one from california.
Obtaining Fleet Sales Assistance
Fleet sales assistance is obtained through:
- Invoice Crediting: Available only for vehicles that are ordered through the NNA National Fleet Sales Department.
- NissanNet Incentive Requests: Automatically paid upon the submission of the report of fleet sale via the NNA computer system (RDR). Available for vehicles sold from dealer inventory to prevously certified fleet accounts. Payment made through electronic funds transfer.
- Request for NNA Fleet Program Benefits Form: Available for all other manual fleet transactions and paid through electronic funds transfer. Completed from should be sent or faxed (615-725-6234) to the National Fleet Sales Department for processing. NNA Fleet Program Benefits Form
Fleet Incentive Payment Eligibility
- A vehicle leased or sold to an individual customer or resigtered in the name of an individual customer does not qualify for fleet incentives.
- See current year's fleet program rules for exact eligibility criteria.
Discovery of ineligible accounts who receive a fleet certification number will result in a charge-back of all fleet incentives and cancellation of the certification number.