Financing & Incentives
Your company image is supported by the vehicles you choose. Commercial Vehicle Lending through Nissan Motor Acceptance Corp. (NMAC) can play a significant role in building your business brand. We offer flexible lease residuals on per-vehicle usage:
- Annual Mileage
- Vehicle application
- Vehicle specifications
- Contact term
Get on TRAC!
TRAC Leasing is the fleet financing solution for NMAC business customers.
What is TRAC Leasing?
- A Terminal Rental Adjustment Clause (TRAC) lease is for vehicles used more than 50% of the time in the trade or business of the Lessee (customer).
- A TRAC Lease is a unique version of the FMV lease. The risk and reward of ownership is transferred to the Lessee through the TRAC clause.
- The TRAC clause stipulates a residual value of the leased vehicle upon lease maturity.
- A TRAC lease has a preset residual value, eliminating the Lessee's exposure to a Fair Market Value settlement at lease maturity.
TRAC Lease Advantages
- Larger advances.
- Tax-affected payments rates.
- Services and conveniences other finance products do not offer.
- All Commercial Vehicle Landing qualifies.
- NMAC's cost of funds is a strong competitive advantage for credit-qualified borrowers.
- Favorable accounting treatments provide cash-flow benefits.
- Customer and dealer set residual value with NMAC's approval.
- A one-stop shopping experience when ordering and arranging financing for Commercial Vehicles.
TRAC Leases are commonly considered off-balance-sheet financing. The lease is generally treated as a 100% tax-deductible operating expense, not a capital acquisition. Consult your tax advisor for more information.
Customized line of credit
Working capital is the cornerstone of any successful business venture. We've created our line-of-credit program as a tool for principals and partners who know the value of accessible capital.
One approval, one solution, because time is money
Following an initial review and approval of your application, you will be able to acquire vehicles when you need them. As your business grows, your line of credit will be here to support each venture.
- Added equipment, original equipment-manufacturer accessories and taxes are included.
- No commitment fees apply.
- Approved, extended warranties and aftermarket insurance products may qualify. Contact your Commercial Vehicle Lending dealer for a menu of approved items.
- Pre-owned service and fleet vehicles may be approved in the financing package. Terms and conditions will vary according to make and model.
- Purchase and lease contracts qualify.
Any Questions? Contact NMAC
Commercial Vehicle Lending