Line Of Credit
Nissan Motor Acceptance Corporation (NMAC) provides a line of credit (LOC) that is not only
customized for your business needs, but also helps streamline your lease or purchase process.
Line of Credit
A line of credit – an established maximum loan amount that you can draw on as needed – can be a great option if you want to:
- Seamlessly acquire vehicles as your business grows[*]
- Tailor your financing plan to:
- Maximize the total fleet investment
- Take advantage of flexible finance terms based on the number and types of vehicles you need.
Financing Made Easy
As a first step in each commercial vehicle acquisition discussion, the line of credit makes financing easy and flexible:
- Our team of specialists possess the industry knowledge and motivation to make financing your fleet straightforward and trouble-free.
- From the moment financing is requested, we consider your unique business and suggest a financing plan that will maximize the total fleet investment.
- With approved credit, our Signature-branded leasing programs allow you to choose the transaction that's best for your vechicle's location and condition.
All Nissan and Infiniti models qualify for vehicle financing with a line of credit, which also features:
- Pre-approved annual credit limits
- Competitive market rates
- Negotiable down payment amounts and officer/ownder guarantees
- No administrative or retention fees to open or maintain it under the NMAC LOC program